Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anna & John


Anna and John are a couple I connected to right away. They both have the sweetest of spirits and they live in New York City - one of my favorite places! This urban couple invited family and friends to downtown Asheville for a fun wedding party. After the reception, they invited guests to an intimate gathering at Sante Wine Bar. We had such a great time trekking around downtown Asheville to do the photography. You both are the best and I look forward to seeing you both again during one of my jaunts to The Big Apple.











2 comments:

Honour Hiers Stewart said...

these are great- we talked about how cool you thought this wedding was and I think the bride is so chic- love it!

Kelly said...

Thanks H.....I just loved her - she has the best laugh. She radiates. KG