Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Nine. Amazing Women. Amazing Photographers


I am so excited and proud to introduce The Nine to the world today!!

www.theninephotographers.com

Composed of myself and the amazing Audrey Goforth, Honour Mann, Regina Holder, Corey Cagle, Jill Schwarzkopf, Katy Cook, Dana Andreasson of Orange Cat, and Brie Castell, we are a unique collaborative. A group varying in styles and background, but a uniform commitment to excellence in craft, we formed at a lunch table with the idea that together we could do something really unique. To be a source of reference for one another, a source of ideas for our clients and a source of support for our community, we realized we were opening the door for a new way to do business as a photographer. I am honored to be a part of such an extraordinary group of photographers.

I look forward to an incredible experience of growth and collaboration with this dynamic group of women!

4 comments:

Honour Hiers Stewart said...

cheers! to the nine and to you Kelly G!


I am looking forward to our charity work as well as some good times in NYC with you!

regina holder said...

YAY!!! I am so excited that our group has such awesome chicas! You totally rock, KellyG!

Jodi Rhoden- Short Street Cakes said...

What an amazing group of women! I'm so excited and right on board with forming new models of doing business, centered on collaboration and cooperation! What an inspiration on a monday morning! I look forward to many future collaborations with you and the nine!

Jodi Rhoden- Short Street Cakes said...

Oh, and ps, I would LOVE to see the shots of Honour & Jason's cupcakes.
xo