Friday, November 21, 2008

Beth & Mike



Beth and Mike were a great couple to work with. I had already gone down to Greenville, SC to photograph their engagement session and I knew they had a comfortable way about them. Beth is one of those women you connect with very easily. She is so honest about herself and talks openly about issues that are important to women. She & Mike have been an inspiration to me in many ways. Thanks guys!! Beth, you were a most stunning bride.

The wedding was just amazing on the Biltmore Estate and another beautifully designed wedding by Shay Brown Events. Shay, you are the woman and it is always fun working with you. Aria Floral did an amazing job on the floral design, as always!! Special shout out to my most excellent peer and colleague Honour Hiers-Mann of HH Fine Arts for coming out and doing special photography during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our photo tree was a huge success and I love collaborating with Honour. We love photography for the same reasons and I am blessed to have found a creative partner that is so dedicated to the craft. Chica, you are such a dear friend and I look forward to many more creative endeavors with you.















1 comment:

Honour Hiers Stewart said...

kg-

this shot of Beth and Mike with her veil is absolutely RADIANT!

Great to be a part of team on this wedding with you and Crystal!