Thursday, November 20, 2008

Erin & Jason




Erin and Jason got the most perfect October day to get married. At the always charming Homewood, they had a wonderful wedding and party. Erin was one of the most radiant, beaming brides. She was so excited to go marry her Jason! Their connection to one another was so evident as there were almost too many great images of them together to pick from. As an extra special suprise, the bride and her family were the best collective of dancers I have ever seen - all of them: bride, mom, dad, sister and brother!! Thanks guys, for choosing me to be a part of your special day.

A special shout out to my amazing assistant and now associate, Crystal Anderson. Crystal has been working and studying with me for three years and I am so proud to have her be a part of what I do. Crystal is starting to do some weddings of her own through Kelly Giezentanner photographs and I am so thrilled. She has a very special eye and I could not ask for a more loyal shooting companion. Thanks Crys for all you do.....




















No comments: