Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ella & Cleo


I have been so blessed over the years to have families that I work with year after year. These folks are more than clients, they are friends. I treasure the special privilege I have to come again and see how these families have grown and changed. Many of these children I have photographed since they were infants. This is truly why I do what I do - to stop time for my clients, if only for a moment. I'm often hesitant to blog about my family clients as I feel the bond I make with them is so much more to me than the marketing trend that has become blogging. However, it is as a spirit of thankfulness that I blog about them and post a few images of them. As I process more from these shoots, perhaps I'll add images to this post.......

These special sisters always delight me. The eldest is the serious, artistic soul - the "thinker" - and her younger sister is the actress and free spirit. I just love these girls and their special qualities. Their spirits remind me very much of my own nephew and niece who share similar personalities respectively.









1 comment:

Honour Hiers Stewart said...

great lines and composition in red white quilt and subject.
love it!